Logo Usage Request

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Aug 24 16:14:42 PDT 2010

On Tue, August 24, 2010 4:35 pm, Jim Brown wrote:
> I've managed to make a logo and integrate it with our own distribution of
> AQEMU
> that we will be using for the lab exam.  See the following URL for a
> screen capture:
> http://sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net/dfly/aqemu.png

It isn't really a permissions thing as much as it is just a way for us to
know where the logo's floating around.  I don't see any problems with
this.

There's vector versions of the logo linked at the first item on the images
page:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/images/

Specifically:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/images/DragonFly_BSD.eps
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/images/DragonFly_BSD.svg
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/images/DragonFly_BSD.ai

You can create a 'clean' image from those files at any scale, if that helps.