sysutils/estd needs to be recompiled due to kinfo changes

Johannes Hofmann johannes.hofmann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 26 04:17:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

I just noticed that my laptop was pretty slow after an update to
recent head.
It turned out that sysutils/estd was no longer working and therefore
the CPU was constantly running at 600MHz instead of scaling up under
load.
The problem seems to be the additional fields add to kinfo_cputime in
commit b37f18d6e.
A recompilation of estd fixed the problem.
I don't now if there are other pkgsrc programs that use libkinfo. If
so those probabely need to be recompiled as well.

Cheers,
Johannes