Core Dump Panic String: assertion: cursor->flags & HAMMER_CURSOR_ITERATE_CHECK in hammer_btree_iterate

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Apr 28 09:36:44 PDT 2010

:Sending it to list as per Justin's recommendation
:
:Hi,
:
:My DragonFly v2.7.0.54.g0754fe-DEVELOPMENT #18: Wed Apr =A07 10:09:21
:IST 2010 core dumps occassionally.
:
:I can't update it to the latest version because it core dumps before
:make buildworld completes :-)
:
:Attached output of "call dumpsys" from automatically dropped ddb prompt.
:
:I guess it is hammer related because I started getting this after a
:hammer core dump. "hammer.core" is also attached
:
:Thanks
:
:--Siju

    Well, the hammer program is asserting that the path specifying
    the PFS is absolute when it isn't.

    The dumpsys.tgz file does not contain any files, just the var.crash
    softlink itself.  I definitely do not want you to post output from
    a kernel crash to the list!  That would be too big.  Instead put
    it somewhere where we can download or as an alternative I can create
    a leaf account for you that you can upload the crash dump into.