First file to look at in dragonfly src tree

Vivek Ayer vivek.ayer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:39:06 PDT 2010

Thanks Sascha and Chris,

I'll definitely check out vkernels first and I started using cscope.
Like it a lot. For now, I just want to familiarize myself with project
as well as use it as a source for learning C. I've used C in the past,
but for scientific computing, which is quite different from the
software developer world. These days, I've been using mostly Python
and C++/Qt and both those are object-oriented models. You could say
I've been spoiled by objects.

Thanks for the pointers