trying to update packages, stuck on cyberbit

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Apr 17 20:41:56 PDT 2010

On Sat, April 17, 2010 10:59 pm, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I updated the repository to 2.6 and ran "pkgin up;pkgin fug". It
> calculated dependencies, downloaded packages, and got stuck on cyberbit.
> The new version is 2.0-nb6. I then ran "git pull" on pkgsrc and tried
> to install it that way. It tried to fetch the zip file from several
> FTP sites and failed.

It won't show as a binary file, because it's not freely redistributable:
(from the Makefile)

RESTRICTED=	Redistribution not permitted; single user license only.
NO_SRC_ON_CDROM=${RESTRICTED}
NO_SRC_ON_FTP=	${RESTRICTED}
NO_BIN_ON_CDROM=${RESTRICTED}
NO_BIN_ON_FTP=	${RESTRICTED}

If it's not showing on various FTP sites, it may have been pulled due to
age or whatever reasons.  You could search for the filename manually and
download it, as it's probably still floating around out there...  Or you
could just delete it, if you aren't specifically using it.