Does the Slave pfs take up more space that the Master?

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 03:30:39 PDT 2010

Hi Matt,

As 'hammer info' directive does, the only way I know to do this would
be to go through all the PFS until the max (HAMMER_MAX_PFS), if no one
has come with a better idea or solution.

Actually, this should be pretty straightforward if you just go through
all the PFS, identify the ones that exist and then you just simply
perform the cleanup on the @@ link. i.e:

antonioh at smash> hammer cleanup /@@-1:00007
cleanup /@@-1:00007          - handle PFS #7 using /var/hammer/@@-1:00007
           snapshots - disabled
               prune - run
           rebalance - run..
             reblock - run....
              recopy - run....

Dunno tho if this solution would be optimal.

I would like to takeover this activity if no one is interesed.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete