pkgsrc-2010Q1 package status

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Apr 21 20:21:13 PDT 2010

Pkgsrc-2010Q1 has been announced; it's been available for a bit and I've
built from it.  It's there now for 2.6/i386 and about half-finished
uploading 2.6/x86_64.

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-2.6/pkgsrc-2010Q1/All/

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/x86_64/DragonFly-2.6/pkgsrc-2010Q1/All/

I had some wierd problems with the x86_64 build, so it's not done yet.  I
haven't changed the stable symlink, so pkg_radd will not pick these up yet
by default.  I'll change it when they're all ready, but until then you can
set $PKG_PATH to one of the above URLs to use pkg_radd directly.
(remember i386/2.6 is the only complete one so far.)