Update to the state of the pkgsrc

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Sep 29 12:41:22 PDT 2009

Hasso Tepper wrote:
- Official (signed?) regular pbulk builds. The current situation really
  isn't acceptable. I'd never use packages from random source updated
  randomly (no security updates). Really.
- Public logs from all pbulk builds. The logs are there for reason. I
  don't see any in the avalon at the moment. How people should fix
  anything even if they care?
I could not agree more.  Possibly even a mail when a new build+upload
has finished.

Has the build stalled again?  I keep seeing these -upload directories
since weeks, without any packages actually trickling in.

cheers
  simon
--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low CHF NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /