Fedora developer interested in DMA; query about build process

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Sep 1 20:45:47 PDT 2009

    I like the concept of throwing together an export hierarchy,
    but it might be too much maintainance to physically separate
    the git components out within the primary repo.

    Can we create a secondary repo that extracts just the bits
    of the hierarchy which we want to officially maintain as
    exports?  And then, say, have a 5-minute cron job to keep it
    synchronized with the master repo (for those sub-projects)?

    I'd rather DFly developers only work with a single repo for
    most of their interactions with the codebase.

					<dillon at backplane.com>