Experimental pkgsrc GIT repo for DragonFly users

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Sep 12 13:36:54 PDT 2009

    We have setup a GIT pkgsrc repo on avalon to give DragonFly users
    and developers a more reliable way to track the pkgsrc tree.

	git://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/pkgsrc.git

	The branch is 'vendor'.

    You can fetch from avalon or crater, and soon chlamydia as well.
    Crater contains the master copy and syncs with the NetBSD repo and
    the WIP repo four times a day.

    For now we don't have any local mods, it's a straight mirror, but we
    may do some sort of local mod thing in the future using another branch.

					<dillon at backplane.com>