Network maintainance on dragonflybsd.org

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Oct 27 21:58:23 PDT 2009

    There is going to be some serious restructuring of my subnet some
    time in the next two weeks.  Theoretically I'll be drilled through
    my cable modem while my DSL is down but it is unclear how well that
    will work and the ISP muffed up the router they tried to FedEx me
    by sending it saturday-delivery on a weekend I wasn't home and
    not checking the box that allows the delivery guy to just leave the
    package.  Sigh.

    So this is a heads-up that there may be some significant outages.
    I'll post (if possible) when I have more details.

					<dillon at backplane.com>