subclass hw naming sameway

Niklas Rosencrantz niklasro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:29:23 PDT 2009

While building world here goes on, little thing stay unstandardized we
can faciliate and easify naming improving congruently/consistently so
that new locations read sameway, easy example, searching for "todo" or
"to-do" or "to do", or hw subclass naming convention
resultindependent, eg listing "to do", "todo", or "to-do" still may
vary according to grammar and so, we can however clear whether
subclass also shall include brand. example
laptops/Dell/DellCpx
or
laptops/Dell/Cpx
one quite good method I fancy is the slugify, that also works for uri
and urn, spacereplacing and case insensity, just making sure there
won't occur conflicts since slugify is surjective (different may map
to same, it's many-to-one or viceversa)
Niklas