[Fwd: pkgbox64 pkgsrc DragonFly 2.5.1/x86_64 2009-10-16 21:12]

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Oct 21 09:59:15 PDT 2009

On Wed, October 21, 2009 12:36 pm, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>> These should work for all amd64 versions, via pkgin or pkg_radd or
>> manual
>> download.  The report didn't upload because of a permissions problem,
>> which I've fixed and the next run (already started) should have an
>> up-to-date report to accompany it.
>
> Do you think you can push the report still or is it too late?
>
> Are you performing incremental builds?

Too late - it already has 3,500 packages since my post this morning, so I
figured a delay of a day wouldn't hurt.  Some of the broken packages match
the existing i386 results, so these are not necessarily amd64-specific
problems.

The builds are incremental.  This and the others took so long because it
was the first 2009Q3 build.