mercurial not responding

Niklas Rosencrantz niklasro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:07:24 PDT 2009

2009/10/10 Saifi Khan <saifi.khan at datasynergy.org>

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009, Niklas Rosencrantz wrote:

> I always vote hg and can respond or mirror it via 2 fixed virtual
> always on, then svn then git or launchpad and mutiny toward the Linus
> dictatorship. tried 3 (fortunaty, tum,
> hg clone -r HEAD http://anoncvs.estpak.ee/hg/dragonfly-src src
> abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> hg clone -U http://anoncvs.estpak.ee/hg/dragonfly-src /home/dsrc.hg
> hg clone -U http://ftp.fortunaty.net/DragonFly/dragonfly-src.hg /home/dsrc.hg
> abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> May be my ISP or some beachbuggy with best regards with sincerely
> thanks according to
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToMercurial/
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/Mercurial/
> (none above worked from here)
> Niklas R

i think that the entire DragonFlyBSD repository is currently based on Git.

Please see
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/hammer/2009-03/msg00002.html

thanks
Saifi.
I understand that's good to know, got the git version recently, can transit git to other
dvcs (for idea integrated work env online enabling small patches via a htmleditor, sync that to dvcs, deploy), with many thanks.  My 2 fixed are fedora checked
now git versions are 1.5.3.3 Practically some scanner and phone
compatibility where scanner not even works
with linux, should be ok since dfly registers both components by name (sony 2.2 and canon scanner lide500). with many thanks for all helpful
info this fast. If you want accounts enabled at the 2 virtual
linuces 512 and 256 godaddy hosted RAM no problembest regards
Holger/Niklas