Happy Thanksgiving

niklasro.appspot.com niklasro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:08:04 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Saifi Khan <saifi.khan at datasynergy.org> wrote:

Hi:

Here is wishing all of our DragonFlyBSD community a happy
Thanksgiving day with their friends and families !

Special thanks to the DragonFlyBSD core team and Matt
for making the vision of DragonFlyBSD project a reality.

best regards
Saifi.

Dito in debt to all bsd R&D here daily physically impressing and recruiting friends and professionals all over to the best software we call bsd. Old friend medical researcher Jon now also bsd aware to great fun, pleasure and technical responsibility.

cheersdragonflybsd.org/niklas