X86_64-VKERNEL

Jordan Gordeev jgordeev at dir.bg
Fri Nov 6 13:54:52 PST 2009

Saifi Khan wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Jordan Gordeev wrote:

Saifi Khan wrote:
Any pointers / observations about running VKERNEL on X86_64 ?

There's no support for vkernel on 64-bit kernels.
I've got unfinished work to add support.
Thank you Jordan for your reply.

Do you maintain a private git repo from where i can pull the
current code ?

Part of the work is in my leaf repo
(git://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~smtms/dragonfly.git).
The other, more interesting, part is in a private repo you cannot access.
I need to update the code to latest master, finish the work, clean it
up, and figure out a strategy for integrating it.

Greetings,
 Jordan