DragonFly 2.2.1 released!

Colin Adams colinpauladams at googlemail.com
Fri May 1 06:21:52 PDT 2009

But git checkout v2.2.1 was what i actually needed-:)

So what I did was the following (in case whoever maintains the wiki
page is interested):

1) cd /usr
2) make git-clone
3) cd src
4) git tag  (to find the label for the next command)
5) git checkout v2.2.1
6) make buildworld
7) make buildkernel
8) make installkernel
9) make installworld
10) make upgrade
11) reboot

And this seems to be working fine.
What I'm not clear about is if I need to do anything with pkgsrc. My
guess is that applications shouldn't care what the X is in kernel
version 2.2.X.