[issue1332] DFBSD 2.2 - Booting usbcdrom/usbsticks on thinkpad hangs on "BTX Halted"

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat May 23 11:15:49 PDT 2009

:I've adapted some fixes from FreeBSD for the booting issues that result
:in "BTX halted".
:My changes are available at
:git://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~smtms/dragonfly.git, branch "btxhalted".
:*Everybody* should test that these changes don't break booting for them.

    You need to synchronize your git repo with crater/master to reduce
    the size of the patch set.

    The diff set also contains a huge number of cosmetic changes.  I
    would much rather just have the changes that address the issues
    and not have to wade through all the cosmetic changes to find them.