Utility 'installer' fails

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Mon May 11 05:34:55 PDT 2009

Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez schrieb:
Hi.

I am enough new with DragonFlyBSD, but i really like the system. Is very fast.

You know that FreeBSD have '/usr/sbin/sysinstall' (formerly
'/stand/sysinstall') for tune and configure a running system. I don't know if
'/usr/local/bin/installer' can be used in the same way that sysinstall, i
guess yes. But, anyway, when i run 'installer' i get this error:
# /usr/local/bin/installer
Starting installer.  /etc/pfi.conf not found, starting interactive install.
Unsupported DFUI transport ''.
#
What is happening?. Any help, please?.
Jose,

making the installer runnable and usable from the installed system is
one of the things I'm currently working on. It might take a while though
since time is tight.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx