DragonFly-2.2.1 installation problem

Alex Hornung ahornung at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:58:31 PDT 2009

Hi,

there have previously been problems with USB keyboards, but most of the
related bug reports were 2-3 years old.
I've stumbled across this:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-usb/2006-October/002596.html
It might help or it just may not.

In any case we definitely need more info; does anything regarding the
keyboard show up in dmesg? Do you have a PS/2 keyboard around to be able
to try that?

Cheers,
Alex