DRM updated

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Fri Mar 27 00:32:53 PDT 2009

I synced DRM code with FreeBSD trunk few moments ago. It passed my tests
with Intel and received some testing with AMD/ATI (thanks, Steve!) as
well, but I'm almost sure that there are more bugs than in the previous
code. But it has support for newer hardware and works with more recent
versions of the Xorg. So, there is no way to go back ... ;).

Please give it a test and report back any success failure. Note, that
there is a known problem with at least Intel and AMD/ATI hardware - X
server restart breaks DRM.

Enjoy!

--
Hasso Tepper