Instant crash with Linux OpenOffice

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 05:52:46 PDT 2009

I got a another one
I created a fresh pfs-slave, and after that i did mirror-copy from
home to the fresh pfs. Then i got kernel panic.
After reboot tried the mirror-copy again and worked ok.
i could reproduce it at home, i was using dfbsd 2.2.1
I think its a problem about the timing of the operations, maybe it
needs to wait for sync before the mirror copy and maybe it is already
fixed in 2.2.2.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.