dragonfly- UFS + HAMMER + mirroring setup designed instead of RAID - Is this OK?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Jun 25 10:27:51 PDT 2009

:Could you please also tell me how to create a second softlink for the slave=
:?
:
:thanks again
:
:--Siju

    I meant just make /blah/Data a softlink to /blah/pfs/Data, so the PFS
    masters are all in /blah/pfs for organizational purposes.

    slave mode mirroring is still pretty basic w/HAMMER.  It's because the
    intention is to eventually develop multi-master redundancy.  Slave mode
    is just a stepping stone for the moment.

					<dillon at backplane.com>