DCBSDCon 2009 - Two weeks to register

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sun Jan 18 17:59:19 PST 2009

We're got less than three weeks to DCBSDCon 2009.  The entire lineup has
been released and today we announced the "Frack Room", a space dedicated
to casual BSD gaming and hacking sessions.  Attendees will be able to
plug in their laptops and play from their choice of networked games on
our LAN server or hang out and collaborate with other BSD hackers.

http://blog.dcbsdcon.org/2009/01/introducing-the-frack-room/

Open registration is available through January 31.  Onsite registration
will be available the morning of February 5 at the "slacker" rate.

http://www.dcbsdcon.org/register.html

Hope to see you there!

--
Jason Dixon