The state of DragonFly and pkgsrc 2008Q4

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Jan 3 17:19:07 PST 2009

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On the plus side, the version of DragonFly on pkgbox is new enough to (I
think) avoid the hal issues, but old enough to avoid the reentrancy
issues.  It's more than 3/4 of the way through a bulk build, so we should
have a newer batch of packages to use.  Maybe not exactly pkgsrc-2008q4,
but there's motion forward.
I hope that the package build on pkgbox is just to catch problems, not to
build actual packages.  It always takes days to sync.

cheers
  simon
--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low €€€ NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /