hammer: undelete and questions

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sat Feb 28 21:15:25 PST 2009

Hi Matt,
The directory wasnt deleted. I ran the command and this is what it said:

petr at elevator:/home/petr> undo -i T_X_F_07x05.part1.rar
Cannot locate src/historical idx=-1 T_X_F_07x05.part1.rar@@0x0000000000000000,
the file may have been renamed in the past.

Which is weird because it definately wasnt renamed, was just deleted. Im
running DF 2.3 thats from the 7th feb.

I cant find the files in the snapshot from yesterday either (snapshot run at
3PM), and I added the file later on.

I think it may be caused by the fact that when Kget starts downloading it
firstly saves the file as filename.part and once it finishes it removes
the .part.

Petr