BSDday-AR

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:08:00 PST 2009

Follow up.
University of Buenos Aires will host one of the 2 days and the other
one will be host by colectivo la tribu, argentina.com will provide
host to all the inet services needed, so i hope the new site will be
up and running in few days with the wiki, and mailing lists.
I will come up with urls  ASAP, waiting for deploy and DNS updates. :-)
Damian Vicino

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.