New mirror in Russia

Matt Emmerton matt at gsicomp.on.ca
Tue Feb 24 20:33:52 PST 2009

On Tue, February 24, 2009 11:43 am, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:

Speaking of mirrors in Russia, there is no internet in the Asian part
of Russia, let alone any mirrors, so it's a bit strange that Russian
mirrors are still listed in the Asian section of the mirrors page. :)
Would that mean Russia is considered part of the European content?  I was
always taught that Asia was the continent from Ukraine on westwards, but
that was back when Czechoslovakia and the USSR still existed.
Reading the Wikipedia entries for "Europe" and "Asia" is quite interesting.
For example, both include Russia under various categorizations.
Should we remove the by-continent distinctions?
FreeBSD simply provides a list of countries and mirrors.  Perhaps we should
do the same.

--
Matt Emmerton