dfky-gui-2.2.0_REL.iso Installer- keyboard not recognized

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Sat Feb 21 15:11:37 PST 2009

invalid at domain.invalid schrieb:
You may 'find' a working TTY with X running.
Thanks, this was a good idea and I got further. But it fails trying to
do newfs after I partition the slice. I'll do some searches and maybe
post again.
Which slice is it? The LiveDVD installer has a bug which makes it not
create missing device nodes. See if the nodes are there, e.g.
/dev/ad0s2a and so on, if they aren't go to /dev and do sh MAKEDEV
ad0s2a e.g. to fix installation to ad0s2.

Hope that helps,
Sascha
--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx