Various laptop questions

niklasro.appspot.com niklasro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:23:08 PST 2009

2009/9/11 Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode at fs.ei.tum.de>:
> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>>
>> We used bittorrent on previous releases; I don't think there's any active
>> right now, but it certainly can't hurt.
>
> It turned out that there are enough mirrors to sustain the ISO downloads
> without problems - so serving torrents is just more complexity.  Also there
> are not enough active concurrent downloaders.
Affirmative Sir. Still fun to compute distributed experimentally like
serving more data than physical storage. You can serve 20 bits per 14
or likewise combinatorically. Now more collaboration question than
technical I presume bsd licence is more liberal than linux. Simple
example: sell a computer. Less legal talky talk with bsd than linux.
For one more good unique point. Or kindly inform any eventual
unintelligibility. I mean I can more easy sell a computer with bsd
than linux. And didn't since keeping careful. //Niklas with kind
regards and thanks to all bsd R&D