cpdup: get latest source tarball, or git?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Aug 22 10:34:41 PDT 2009

:PS I might have asked this before, but what email client do you use? You
:have the neatest mail-quote I've seen. Or do you manually change the
:indentation level for your reply? (some email clients like Evolution
:allow you to do that, just not automatically -- hmm, feature request
:time).
:
:Regards,
:
:--
:Michel

    dmail.  It's like the original mail, but on steroids.  I wrote it
    a very long time ago.  It doesn't do mime decoding.  It doesn't
    do threading.  It doesn't have a UI.  It was big in its day, but now
    I think there are exactly and only two people who still use dmail,
    and I am one of them.

    The indentation is just vi.  I always indent my postings... I hate things
    being left justified.  It has been that way ever since I learned
    typing on (gasp) an actual manual typewriter!  Hell, I even <UL> my
    HTML pages at least one level.  Can't stand those being left justified
    either.

    The quoting is handled by dmail but I do edit it down... something else
    people tend not to do these days.

					<dillon at backplane.com>