pkg_radd improvements

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:45:08 PDT 2009

I think avalon site maybe should append 'NameWidth=*' to IndexOptions.

Is avalon mirror iso images or snapshorts?

By the way, I found lots of subdirectories in forbidden state, and
directory 'All' only
display very limited packages at chlamydia:

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages/DragonFly-2.3.2/pkgsrc-2009Q2/

-- Dongsheng Song