hi can someone make a usb image for me on the latest devel?

daniel d.ubuntu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:07:06 PDT 2009

Simon 'corecode' Schubert skrev:
daniel wrote:
hi can someone make a usb image for me on the latest devel?

So i can try if i can boot with that on my eeepc900? i have tried the
latest on dragonflybsd, but it doesn't work i just came too a
mountroot: so i tried ufs:da0s1a,da1s1a and so on but is not mounting
it. so maybe it will work with a newer usb image?
USB sticks now attach as da8 and above (IIRC)

cheers
  simon
Is that attached in the 2.2 release too? that is the one i have now on
my usb stick!
or is that only in devel?