Release 2.2.1? [was: Re: How to configure DragonFly?]

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Tue Apr 21 08:29:10 PDT 2009

c0904210728v7dcf8801s55b24befbcdd36d5 at mail.gmail.com> <1afdeaec0904210742x34f166dfh8fe0295a6ed7a01e at mail.gmail.com>

Colin Adams schrieb:
> So I found the thread in question (I think). the advice was to to
> ALT-Fn too look for a X server that is working. But I just find plain
> ttys.
>
> I tried both before and after logging in to installer.

Colin, I don't think you need the installer for configuring your system.
All of it can be done conveniently from the running system, most of it
in /etc/rc.conf (see M.Neumann's mail e.g.).

The installer is not quite ready to be run from a running system nicely.
I will work on this in some time. It's just not quite there yet.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx