DragonFly 2.2.1 released!

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Apr 30 09:54:18 PDT 2009

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Is there an upgrade path from 2.2.0?
:I found a HOWTO page on the website, but that was talking about CVS..
    /usr has a Makefile in it that gives you convenient targets for
    downloading and maintaining a copy of the source.  I just realized,
    though, that the Makefile defaults to using the master branch,
    which is the head of the development tree instead of the 2.2
    branch.  You would want to do a 'git checkout DragonFly_RELEASE_2_2'
    after the initial download to get onto the correct branch.
That should be part of the release engineering - set the git branch in this file (or in some other config file)

cheers
 simon