Fwd: kqemu patch for DragonFly BSD on kqemu1.4.0pre1

Naoya Sugioka naoya.sugioka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:16:45 PDT 2009

Hi Dillon Hasso and all,

Thank you for the interest about my post.

In fact, the patch needs to build with kqemu package and here is a procedure:

1. get kqemu
 http://www.nongnu.org/qemu/kqemu-1.4.0pre1.tar.gz
2. extract and put my 2 files into kqemu-1.4.0pre1
3. go common directory and make obj file first
 $ cd common; gmake; cd ..
4. build kernel module
 $ make -f Makefile.dragonfly

I also agree we have to have a code review and/or security audit by
you or any others. Please let me  know if you have any concerns or
comments.

thank you,
-Naoya