Release 2.2.1? [was: Re: How to configure DragonFly?]

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:19:54 PDT 2009

Logged as instaler, i could install it successfullly, it crash the
screen time to time, but works, try other consoles, 3 or 4, i dont
remember now, try change consoles after log as instaler, i remember i
did something like that, someone told me that in the list, there
should be a mail about this, it is a know bug.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.