Installing DragonFly

Colin Adams colinpauladams at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:22:26 PDT 2009

Well, if that is the case the ISO should not be available for download
- there should be a fixed version.

Meanwhile my PC appears to have been broken - I'm not sure if it was
caused by DragonFly or a coincidence.

I get stuck at an initial display after power-up with an intel logo,
And a message:

Press TAB to show POST screen, DEL to enter SETUP, ESC to Enter Boot Menu.

None of these keys produces any response, except sometimes TAB works.
In which case I get a screen telling me the Phoenix AwardBIOS version,
and the CPU and IDE channels, and the same options except for TAB.

Nothing works (except CTRL_ALT_DEL).
:-( :-(