liveDVD

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Sep 21 13:12:57 PDT 2008

:I need some kernel project for my university operating systems course and
:i want to do some Dragonfly related.
:
:I've been thinking about porting tmpfs to Dragonfly, so if you don't have
:time, i'll
:do it. (if the idea gets approved by my teachers)
:
:        Vita Cizek

    I would so go and do it.  Maybe email the others who are interested,
    but nobody has actually started any actual code.  Porting a tmpfs
    is a great way to learn how the VFS works and it is actually easier
    to do in DragonFly if you stick to the new namespace (vop_n*()) API
    for namespace operations like rename, remove, etc.

					<dillon at backplane.com>