2.0.1 delays - a few more days

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Sep 20 10:40:45 PDT 2008

    Heh, sorry folks, 2.0.1 is going to be delayed a little longer.  It
    builds fine but I just realized that two bug fixes for HAMMER
    aren't even in HEAD yet, let alone 2.0.  These bugs are related to
    a vnode deadlock and kmalloc pool exhaustion under certain circumstances
    and while not serious I think they really ought to go into 2.0.1.

    I want to wait another few days to allow the people in question to
    test the fixes, and then I will MFC the whole mess, including the new
    'hammer cleanup' directive, to 2.0 for the 2.0.1 release.

					<dillon at backplane.com>