pkgsrc DragonFly 2.1/i386 2008-10-04 09:07

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Sat Oct 4 12:26:45 PDT 2008

Hasso Tepper wrote:
> Total number of packages:       7995
>   Successfully built:           7269
>   Failed to build:               298
>   Depending on failed package:    98
>   Explicitly broken or masked:   273
>   Depending on masked package:    57

This (quite good :) result isn't from official tree, but from current
pkgsrc HEAD with six packages patched. All these have bugreports in
NetBSD GNATS open, but haven't committed yet for various reasons:

sysutils/pciutils - GNATS #36981
comms/openobex - GNATS #38647
lang/pcc and lang/pcc-current - GNATS #38834
devel/exempi - GNATS #38999
editors/emacs - GNATS #39523

I'll make all-in-one patch available after 2008Q3 release. Maybe it's good
idea to apply into pkgbox tree as well? As these packages are quite
important for DragonFly users (or me ;).

--
Hasso Tepper