wip/pkgmanager users beware

Rumko rumcic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:32:08 PDT 2008

After upgrading clisp to 2.47, pkgmanager won't work correctly anymore (seems
there must've been some incompatible change(s) between 2.45 and 2.47?). Trying
to do a sync is followed by an immediate core dump and also when it displays a
question (like if you want to flush the cache if mk.conf was changed) it
doesn't recognize the answer () anymore.

I have yet to see why exactly this happens (don't have the time), but it is
reproducible (at least on my machine). Luckily pkgbox still has the old
clisp-2.45 package, so for now all is well.

Since it is possible that this happens on only my machine, it would be lovely
if someone else that uses pkgmanager updates and reports their finds as well.
--
Regards,
Rumko