Acer Aspire One (150)

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Tue Nov 18 12:24:24 PST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 7:56 AM, Dmitry Komissaroff wrote:

Jasse Jansson ?????:
Do anyone knows why it's impossible to install from an external
USB CD/DVD-drive ???
I'm may be too late, but answer is simple (worked for me with
AsusEEE 701), you need just load EHCI usb driver manualy from
bootloader prompt.

Thanks for the hint.
I've been busy with other things, but I'll try that soon.

Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems