Hammer history question

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Fri Nov 21 02:07:48 PST 2008

Petr Janda schrieb:
So I accidently deleted one of my worksheets. How do I find out modification
history of the file and the necessary transaction id?

Ive look at "hammer history" but it doesnt seem to show me anything but the
last modification

petr at elevator:/home/petr/docs/callstream_files/2009# hammer history
report4.ods
report4.ods     0000000829bb8510 clean {
    000000086128f420 13-Nov-2008 17:57:06
}

even though I modified the file at least 5 times this week and hammer cleanup
hasnt been run since last sunday.
Don't know if that works for already deleted files, but at least for
modified files, you should be able to view the changes made to that file
by using "undo".

Regards,

  Michael