Acer Aspire One (150)

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Thu Nov 13 08:27:34 PST 2008

On Nov 13, 2008, at 4:31 PM, Christopher Rawnsley wrote:

On 12 Nov 2008, at 23:21, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
What I do when I want to install OpenBSD is: download an appropriate
bsd.rd [0] to an existing OpenBSD installation on a USB HDD, boot
from
the said USB HDD on the new hardware to which brand-new HDD we're
about to install an OS, type "boot bsd.rd" (or whatever the name
you've given to your copy of a bsd.rd for this specific
installation),
Ah thanks for pointing that out. I didn't come across that in my OS
exploring but I'll keep that in mind for the future. For now,
however, I would like to concentrate on DF :)

[0] http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#bsd.rd
I referenced a [1]. How un-computer science-y of me. Tut.