New site design

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu May 29 10:38:14 PDT 2008

    Well, the site is your baby so if you feel it need to be changed
    definitely go and change it.

    Here are my own comments on the site:

    * I like the placement of the Download button.

    * I don't like the placement of the logo.  I believe it should go in
      the upper left hand corner contemporary with the 'D r a g on F l y B S D'
      label.  It for sure should not go under the menu.

    * I don't like the color changes.  I really like the current site's
      color and wallpaper scheme.  But if you want to change the logo
      in the upper left hand corner, I'm OK with that.  I like both logos.

    * I do agree that our menus need to be reorganized but I don't like the
      new scheme (and the existing scheme has issues too).  It seems to me
      that the menus could be reorganized in the context of the existing
      scheme.

					<dillon at backplane.com>