Problems trying wireless keyboard/mouse

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Thu May 1 06:47:18 PDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:16:33 +0100
"Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve at sohara.org> wrote:

	Seems there's a lack of people knowing about things USBish, so I'll
just talk to myself for the archives :)

> 	So questions -
>
> 	Where is the uhidev code hiding ?

	It seems that this mechanism hasn't made it in to the DragonFly
stack. I can have a go at importing it.

> 	Is there an useful debug I can turn on ?

	I found the debug settings - but all I got was:

May  1 13:02:10 df1 kernel: ums_intr: status=13

	Which helpfully translates to IO error.

> 	Is the only way to unjam it really a reboot ?

	I did find that not having the ums device open prevents the
keyboard from locking up.

> 	NetBSD has a more sophisticated variant of the code below - should
> we import it ?

	Perhaps even a fullblown sync up to the NetBSD stack - opinions
anyone ?