Installation on Macbook Pro

Christopher Rawnsley rawprawns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:34:44 PDT 2008

On 9 Mar 2008, at 19:22, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
I suppose this is the same problem I have seen in NetBSD. Basically,
some firmware images reenable interrupts when the legacy support is
turned off. Fix can be found in NetBSD's UHCI driver.
That would wouldn't happen to be related to another problem I am
having? When I boot the live disc I get a prompt asking which kernel
options I want. Now the keyboard has always worked in this situation.
When the live disc has booted, however, the keyboard occasionally
works. I have to reboot again and cross my fingers...

--
Chris