SoC student applications due by 5PM PDT tomorrow

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Mar 30 19:33:40 PDT 2008

SoC students:

If you have an application to submit for DragonFly/Summer of Code, please
do so by 17:00 Pacific time on the 31st - that's tomorrow, at least for
me.

Any revisions to your application should happen before then too.
dragonflybsd on EFNet is a good place to catch other DragonFly folks and
discuss your proposals if you want.

Some statistics:
We currently have 23 applications.  Some are for existing suggestions, and
some are new - either way, I'm thrilled.  There are 1600 applications
among 175 organizations, so we are doubling the statistical average.