pkgsrc DEVOSSAUDIO and DEVOSSSOUND (in oss.buildlink3.mk)

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Fri Mar 14 06:38:40 PDT 2008

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:

	This led me to wonder if /dev/audio should have worked with the
current sound setup in DragonFly and what setting should be in
oss.buildlink3.mk.
not sure if/what/when this should be/was changed/ ... - but
depending on the outcome, could this be overridden in the platform
makefile if necessary?

can't remember which includes what first..

might be worth checking the oss.buildlink3.mk history to see if this
changed @ some point recently..

getting around to my personal bulk builds - I'm sure I'll encounter this
and do more digging in the next few weeks unless you get it fixed it by
then :)

- Chris